Download resume in PDF format.
Software Engineer / Implementation Consultant / Web Developer with strong background in Web and Desktop Application Development as well as custom integrations to Enterprise software. Specific concentrations of development experience against PTC’s Windchill PLM and Windchill Workgroup Manager, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe LiveCycle, and Adobe CQ5. Proficient in a wide array of software development technologies including…
Development Skill and Knowledge Sets Include:
|Integrated Industrial Information
|08/2008 – Present|
|Software Engineer/ Adobe Consultant|
Worked across multiple business units as a software engineer and implementation consultant. Worked in depth with partner technologies (PTC and Adobe) developing customizations and being billable as a contracted resource for our partners. Provided training to new employees on partner technologies. Lead small team of contractors through customer projects.
Adobe CQ5 Implementation:
- Converted website to CQ5 for large movie rental company (ongoing).
- Developed custom CQ5 components for Web Content Management
- Integration of Bing Maps
- Develop Java Servlets to process site requests
- Create OSGI Bundles for deployment through Apache Sling
LiveCycle Rights Management ES2 Implementation with Custom SPI:
- Developed integration between Adobe LiveCycle and Microsoft Sharepoint for large hedge fund company to distribute confidential newsletters.
- Developed custom Service Provider Interface to connect to home grown authentication system.
- Developed custom web application to track document usage.
- Provided 1 year of dedicated support (ongoing).
CAD Drawing to PDF Printable Generation with Stamping:
- Developed integration between Windchill PDMLink and Adobe LiveCycle to trigger PDF generation of CAD drawings for a customer in Aerospace / Flight Simulator industry
- Integrations into Pro/ENGINEER and Microstation v7 CAD tools
- Conversion of Cadence and Microsoft Office documents to PDF
- PDF stamping of metadata pulled from Windchill to keep documents up to date
- Complied with system requirements of handling 250 parts per day and transfer of PDF files up to 100MB in size.
Adobe LiveCycle ES Implementation & Business Process Consulting:
- Installed and deployed Adobe LiveCycle ES2 Upgrade for large law firm (From LiveCycle 7.2 to 9.0)
- Configured LiveCycle Rights Management for securing PDFs with confidential information.
- Developed custom launch pad tool to track document audits.
- Provided onsite training to corporate IT department for policies set up
- Integration to corporate LDAP
- Develop application to create Technical Data Packages (TDPs) using Model-Based Definitions.
- Improved current process productivity by 600%
- Integrated software to Pro/ENGINEER, Acrobat, and Adobe LiveCycle
Provided product upgrades as they were scoped
Workgroup Manager for CATIA V5:
- Developed product enhancements as per customer specifications.
- Implemented enhanced logging functionality to assist with troubleshooting customer issues.
- Upgraded Catalog support for feature enhancements
- Increased performance metrics and product stability.
- General product maintenance, support, and bug fixes as needed.
|07/2005 – 2008|
|Development Manager / Web Programmer|
Develop custom web applications as well as worked with a team to design, construct, and maintain development on a distributed custom web content management system that allows real estate agents full control over different types of content on their sites. Concurrently responsible for managing multiple projects, assisting sales with functional descriptions and live demos of key features as well providing support for technical issues.
- Price out projects and determine feasibility and scope of client requests
- Clear, constant communication with account managers and clients to ensure the requirements of the client are met.
- Ensure that the design, coding and additional functionality of projects are completed on time.
- Spec out and develop time estimates of requirements for new applications and additional functionality.
Web Applications Programmer:
- MySQL Database design and maintenance.
- Develop ABD real estate agent web content management software.
- Bug fixes in an appropriate and timely manner to accommodate severity from trivial to critical
- Develop custom software integrations using Authorize.net to process shopping cart orders.
- Modifications to 3rd party shopping cart software to interface with multiple merchant account vendors.
- Integration of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software to export websites from submitting leads to 3rd part applications (iContact and Top Producer)
Education & Training
|North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NCBachelor of Science, Major in Computer Science||5/2005|
- Adobe LiveCycle ES: Technical Platform Workshop (2009)
- Adobe LiveCycle ES2 Developing Forms (2010)
- Adobe CQ5 Developer Training (2012)